Kingston Data Web Apps specializes in custom database and web application development for small to medium sized organizations across Eastern Ontario. We are a collective of freelance programmers, developers, and graphic designers that can take on any custom application project, big or small. If you can imagine the software application, we can build it. And, as a freelancer collective, we have low overhead and we can complete your project at the most competitive prices.
We utilize the technologies and platforms best suited to the requirements of your particular project.
- Eye Exam Simulator – A web-based (Php/MySQL) application built for the Queen’s University Department of Ophthalmology to provide a way for students to do mock eye exams, matching random high resolution eye images to the eye images they view through their instruments.
- Administrative Portal – A web-based (Php/MySQL) portal tool designed and developed for Epiphany Coaches that allows an administrator to manage coaches and their clients. The tool allows clients to login to the system and browse possible coaches and select an available coach.
- Application Manager – The Applicant Management System is a web-enabled application (Php/MySQL) created in conjunction with Purely Interactive. It is used to automate the resident application process which prior to the advent of this system was done on a largely manual basis using spreadsheets and paper.
- Resident Scheduler – The Resident Scheduling System is a web-enabled application (Php/MySQL) created in conjunction with Purely Interactive. It is used to help residents, physicians, clerks, and admins keep track of their schedules with regard to attending various sorts of clinics, seminars, teaching days, holidays, and other activities. It helps to automate scheduling of everyone involved to prevent double-booking or no-shows.
- Many dozen WordPress and Drupal customizations, leveraging the potential of these powerful CMS systems to create beautiful, easy to maintain websites…